The AAUW Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully financed scholarship for all AAUW International Fellowship-sponsored students.
About the Scholarship
After completing their studies at any of the institutions for which they have applied and been accepted, candidates will return to their home country. This award is available for master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies.
In order to apply for a scholarship in a country like the United States, women must select one of the alternatives that are financed. Before applying for AAUW international fellowships 2022, applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree and applied to any U.S. university of their choosing.
When selecting winners, academic excellence and a demonstrated commitment to supporting women and girls are evaluated. The objective for applicants following graduation is to become subject matter experts in either the private or public sector.
Eligibility Criteria for the AAUW Scholarship
Prior to applying for the Program to Study in the United States for Graduate or Postdoctoral study, applicants must meet the following AAUW scholarship conditions.
- Applicants must return to their home country upon program completion.
- Masters Degree Applicants Must Have a Bachelor’s Degree Equivalent, PhD Applicants Must Have a Masters Degree Equivalent, and Postdoc Applicants Must Have a Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.
- Be Citizens of Other Nations (U.S Citizens or Permanent Residents are not Eligible)
- Applicants who have not yet completed their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply, but they must ensure that their studies are completed by November 15, 2022.
- This fellowship does not grant funds for online or distance-learning programs.
- During the fellowship year, master’s/first professional degree and doctorate applicants must be enrolled at a U.S.-accredited institution located in the U.S.
- Three endorsement letters.
- Obtaining the highest degree Certificate.
- Official Transcripts.
- Upload transcripts**/course outlines/letters from the college or university where the candidate is currently enrolled, if enrolled.
- Documentation of a Ph.D. or M.F.A. degree (Postdoc Applicants).
- Evidence of English competence.
More Documents Required
- Statement in writing attesting that the applicant’s native language is English.
- A diploma or academic transcript proving one of the following:
- A secondary diploma or undergraduate degree is conferred by an institution that teaches in English.
- One semester of full-time study at an English-speaking institution in the applicant’s field between November 2020 and November 2022.
- Background Information
Click HERE to Apply
The Application Deadline For AAUW Scholarships The deadline for online submission of applications, recommendations, and supporting documents is 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on November 15, 2022.
We hope that the information provided has sated your curiosity. Why not give to benefit someone else? Click the Share button on this page to share it with your friends and family.