An application, is open for young African youths willing to participate in the BeyGOOD fully funded Global Citizen Fellowship program .
Over the last four years, Global Citizen and BeyGOOD have been helping to enrich young lives through the Africa-based fellowship program.
This year the foundation is delighted to announce that the applications will be open to three African countries, and they’ll be accepting applications from young changemakers in Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Through the Africa-based fellowship program, Global Citizen and sponsor BeyGOOD have been helping to enrich young lives for the past four years.
This year, the foundation is excited to announce that applications will be accepted from young chang emakers in three African countries: Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Each will be provided with the skills and resources needed to help them secure work beyond their time with Global Citizen
The program is also aimed towards discovering young African youths with exceptional potential who will be provided with the skills and resources needed to help them secure work beyond their time with Global Citizen.
According to the foundation, 15 young people from the three selected African countries of Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa will participate in a paid, year-long fellowship through the program, each connected to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards, and marketing.
Details and application procedures:
What to Know
- Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their voices to tackle the biggest challenges of their time.
The Program consists of five (5) phases:
- Phase 1: Interactive Modules
- Phase 2: Masterclasses
- Phase 3: Experiential Learning
- Phase 4: Placement & Mentorship
- Phase 5: Work Readiness
- Ages 21-25 (by time of application)
- South African, Nigerian and Kenyan residents and citizens only.
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred
- Applicants should be available full-time from 19 July 2022-30 June 2023.
How to apply:
Send a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
Candidates who prefer writing, can send a 500- to 700-word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to the following email address: [email protected] and include a copy of your ID or passport.
Applicants can also send their application using WhatsApp by sending it to +27649363570
Date line for submission:
Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.