You can now apply for the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 online. For information on the prerequisites, eligibility, and deadline for the 2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, see below.
With a presence across the whole oil and gas value chain, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, or NNPC, is one of Africa’s major state-owned oil and gas companies.
Are you a Nigerian student who wants to study in Nigeria using the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023? Are you considering applying for an undergraduate scholarship through the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme in 2022?
If so, the article you’re reading right now is for you. It includes all the details you need to know about the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduate students, including the eligible states, the type of scholarship offered, the value of the award, the eligibility requirements, how to apply, the application deadline, and how to apply successfully.
It will be extremely important to note that the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 application form is now accessible while you are here to learn all the information about the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria or overseas.
Now that you have read more about the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship and understand what it is all about, you have the chance to apply for it.
This message is intended to alert the public to the release of the Scholarship Awards Form for 2022–2023
NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2022–2023 Eligibility
- undergraduate students enrolled full-time in Nigerian tertiary institutions
- Students who were 100-level certified at the time of application (only those admitted for the school year 2021–2022)
- For the Host Communities Merit Award, only Native Americans of the NAOC Host/Transit Communities in the States of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo SHOULD apply.
- The National Merit Award is only open to applicants majoring in engineering, geology, geosciences, or agricultural science.
- Passport photo with a white background that is no older than three months (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Birth Certificate,
- Certificate Proof of Local Government Area of Origin,
- School ID Card,
- O-Level Certificate,
- Admission Letter
- correspondence from the community paramount ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- A letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Score
Applying for the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship in 2022
- Use this link to access the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship portal: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/login?ReturnUrl=%2fschemes%2fapply%2f5134.
- Use the NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Portal to apply for the scholarship.
- Click on the publication for the scholarship there.
- To properly register and apply for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship activity, go to the guidelines provided on the webpage.
- After that, print out your scholarship registration form.
- Finally, await your response.
Type of Scholarship:
Timeframe For Scholarships:
The NNPC Scholarship deadline is 2022.
July 31, 2022
The management of the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship has set the latest closure date/deadline as July 31, 2022.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to complete your registration if you are a qualified and interested applicant.
- It costs nothing to apply for a NAOC Tertiary Scholarship.
- The NAOC Tertiary Scholarship’s official website is SCHOLASTICA.
- When submitting an online application for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship, be wary of bogus websites. These websites might request money from you throughout the application process.
- Applications sent through email are not accepted.
- NAOC DOES NOT appoint agents or representatives to help candidates submit applications.
- At any stage of the scholarship application process, any applicant found to have submitted forged documents will be dismissed or withdrawn.
The proctored computer-based test will only be offered online or at specific testing locations to shortlisted candidates.
Email [email protected] with any questions.