University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
About the Scholarship
For international students pursuing a Ph.D., the University of Otago Doctoral Award 2023–2024 is a fully supported scholarship. This scholarship will cover domestic tuition for 36 months as well as a stipend of NZ$28,600 per year.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships are accepting applications from international students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. at the university in Otago, New Zealand. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will pay a stipend of NZ$28,600 annually and waive domestic tuition for 36 months (excludes student services fees and insurance).
attend a New Zealand school. good news At the University of Otago, doctoral scholarships are currently offered. In this article, we will go over this scholarship in great detail, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide for applying.
The University of Otago Doctoral Award 2023–2024 is a fully funded grant for overseas Ph.D. candidates. This scholarship will provide a stipend of NZ$28,600 per year together with domestic tuition for 36 months.
International students who want to study for a Ph.D. at the university in Otago, New Zealand, are welcome to submit applications for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will cover domestic tuition for 36 months and provide an annual stipend of NZ$28,600 (excluding international fees).
- Level of Study: Ph.D. (Doctoral), Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Institution(s): University of Otago
- Study in: New Zealand
- Program Period: One year
- Scholarship offered: Up to 200 annually
- Deadline: Ongoing (Can apply anytime)
- The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will pay a stipend of NZ$28,600 annually and waive domestic tuition for 36 months (excludes student services fees and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$28,600 stipend year and a 36-month, maximum tuition price remission (excludes student services fee and insurance).
To qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have completed a Master’s degree by papers and thesis. Moreover, the grades of all relevant advanced-level papers contributing to the degree and the thesis are relevant.
- However, for applicants whose prior qualifications have been awarded by other universities, the University shall calculate a GPA score using what it considers to be the most relevant papers and grades provided on the applicant’s academic transcripts
- Likewise, the applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation, and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- Domestic as well as international candidates may apply for the Doctoral Scholarships at Otago University. However, international students will receive the scholarship at the domestic rate.
How to Apply
- Please adhere to the instructions below when applying for University of Otago doctoral scholarships:
- Candidates may submit an application for the University of Otago’s doctoral scholarship through the eVision portal on the university’s website. Once you’ve submitted your application for program admission, you’ll get a notification in your student portal inviting you to submit a scholarship application.
Click HERE to Apply