Applications for the University of Twente Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students. This is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by the University of Twente to all students.
About the Scholarship
The University of Twente Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded master’s degree program for international students. Approximately fifty one-year scholarships ranging from € 3,000 to € 22,000 are available. Nonetheless, students can obtain an extra UTS to cover second-year fees.
These awards range from government funds to money from groups or individuals. In addition, faculties and the University of Twente Scholarship Foundation (UTS) award exceptional students a limited number of scholarships. UTS recipients are eligible for two scholarships: the Kipaji Scholarship and the Professor de Winter Scholarship. These awards have extra eligibility restrictions.
Benefit of University of Twente Scholarships
- The successful applicants will get a scholarship for one year in the amount of €3,000 to €22,000, with the exact amount depending on the quality of their academic or/and professional history. There are approximately fifty opportunities for financial aid to be granted during the academic year 2023–2024.
- Students who have completed one year of a program may be eligible for an additional scholarship that covers the remaining year.
- The expenses incurred during the second year in an amount that is comparable to those incurred during the first year.
- It is important to emphasize that the individual has complete autonomy in determining how to spend the money in question.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente Scholarships
You must fulfill all of the following requirements in order to be considered for the scholarship offered by the University of Twente:
- Participate in the top five to ten percent of your promotion.
- You have not completed a graduate program at UT and earned your degree there.
- You are eligible to apply for a visa to enter the Netherlands since you meet all of the requirements.
- Your IELTS score of 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT score of 90) and your speaking skills score of 6.0 (or TOEFL iBT score of 20) both match the requirements for the General Academic English Test.
Click HERE to apply
There are two rounds of application for the University of Twente Scholarships, abbreviated as UTS:
The first round begins with the submission of applications on October 15 at 9:00 Central European Time (CET). The application period will expire on February 1 at 4:00 p.m. Central European Time (CET) (for programs starting in September).
The second round of applications will be accepted beginning on February 1 (annually) at 16:00 CET. The application period will end at 4:00 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on May 1 annually (for programs starting September 2023).
We sincerely hope that this material has sated your insatiable thirst for knowledge. Why not bless someone else by sharing what you have? To assist you in sharing this information with your family, friends, and loved ones, please use the Share button located on this website.